2012 Election Detailed
in Bible Codes
Bible codes discovered and published between 2008 and last spring provide vivid sketches of the current presidential race, according to mathematician R. Edwin Sherman, Director of Bible Code Digest. One found in 2010 by Nathan Jacobi, Ph.D., reads like a critique of Obama's performance in the first debate:
Obama hesitated. He appeared elegantly but weak.
Others found by Dr. Jacobi read like the words of many Romney supporters:
Let the market register that Obama is liable.
The story of my misery is pressing and spreading, Obama!
Obama is the grave for the sheep,
and let it be the backing of the scoundrel.
Similar sentiments appear in codes discovered by Montreal engineer and code researcher Moshe Aharon Shak:
Humble a donkey.
Put away DNC's light. [DNC = Democratic National Committee]
And a president you will be . . . Mitt.
While all this might be seen as the basis for a prediction that Romney will be elected, BibleCodeDigest.com (BCD), which published these findings, does not believe that the above codes, and other similar ones, can be reliably used to make such a prediction. R. Edwin Sherman, FCAS, MAAA, MA, BCD Director, put it this way: "Bible codes are prophetic fragments that typically express a well-known point of view (or opinion). There is no way to distinguish between a code stating a fact and one stating an opinion. So the above codes may well just be opinions and not future facts. Codes are fragments because they don’t disclose who is speaking or other critical details (such as the date of their fulfillment) needed in order to make a clear prediction.”
Bible codes are found by searching within the text of the Hebrew Bible for a selected word in Hebrew that appears when the letters are equally spaced (e.g., every third letter). Once the word is found, a Hebrew expert examines the string of letters that precedes and/or follows that word, again using the same equal spacing as in the original single word code that was found. While mathematicians have correctly discredited any claimed significance for the original single word found, when that word appears as part of a lengthy code in good Hebrew, the improbability of such a finding can be quite high. When several lengthy codes on the same subject are clustered together within a short Hebrew text, their improbability, and statistical significance, can be quite remarkable.
With the election around the corner, we present a small sampling of the 77 lengthy Obama codes published by BCD from 2008 through 2010. Nathan Jacobi, Ph.D., parsed and translated the Obama codes.
These will be followed by Mitt Romney codes researched by Moshe Aharon Shak and presented in three of his YouTube videos.
In the 2012 presidential campaign season, the first debate between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney was held at the University of Denver, in Denver, Colorado, on Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2012.
Following the debate, it was widely publicized in the media that Romney demonstrated a distinct advantage over Obama in his debate skills and even in his body language. The Gallup Poll has declared that Romney won the debate, narrowing the margin with Obama to a dead heat (47% each).
The following codes could very well be describing the Obama's poor showing in the first debate of the 2012 election. Pundits from many diverse political persuasions have agreed that Romney won the first round of the debates.
- Obama hesitated, he appeared elegantly but weak.
- Watch the defect in Obama!
- And as his habit with them, Obama is sweating and dimmed by the one dwelling in grace.
In contrast, a NY Times article describes Romney's surge back into contention as not due to Obama's weak debate performance, but rather to a weakness of the "Obama-era liberalism" that the debate left exposed.
The rising cost of gasoline since Obama took office (it has more than doubled in price from $1.81 on inauguration day 2009), and health insurance (the average increase last year was 9% alone), and high unemployment numbers (rising from 5.8% in 2008 to 8.1% in August 2012), have plagued the country during the Obama administration. Economic woes may be reflected in these codes:
- Let the market register that Obama is liable.
- He will render me poor from within myself, and Obama was joyous and struck.
- The story of my misery is pressing and spreading, Obama!
There are those who felt that Obama would be their economic savior, to the point where one woman, Peggy Joseph, was filmed saying that she wouldn't have to worry about paying for her mortgage or about being able to put gasoline in her car. She said, if she helped Obama, he was going to help her. The following code could have been written about her and others like her who thought electing Obama would give them a virtually free economic ride.
- The hot naïve person of might has dreamt: Let us have something of Obama.
Questions about Obama's religious beliefs have been ongoing, largely because during his youth, he lived for four years in Indonesia, (86% of the nation is Muslim), and the influence of his father's conversion from Catholicism to Islam. These codes may comment about those questions.
- Let us hope that Obama's tent includes Christ and the Lord.
- Obama is from my religion.
To read about more Obama codes, visit our BCD Website Index of articles and scroll down to look under Obama, Barack in the right-hand column.
In a series of controversial YouTube videos about the 2012 presidential election, Moshe Aharon Shak predicted that Romney would be the Republican candidate (published long before the Republican primaries), and predicts that Romney will ultimately win the election (published in Winter 2012).
BCD does not endorse the use of codes for prediction. In our opinion, codes are prophetic fragments that often express a well-known point of view or opinion. So, it is hard to distinguish a code expressing the opinion that Romney will win from a code detailing an actual prediction. We encourage our readers to draw their own conclusions from the following sampling of these codes.
We conferred with Shak about the codes from the videos for this article, and he writes,
The terms in this 70 letters-matrix are the heart of the three videos which are centered around this small matrix. Many of the terms share letters with several other terms and make each term so much more meaningful. Many of these terms share letters also with terms in the other two videos.
Below are some of the terms in the videos, however without observing the interaction between the terms much of the impact is lost. What can be seen however, is that Romney is very prominent in the matrix by name, date of birth, religion, as a fitting president, ruler, king, a winner, etc. The Republican party as rejoicing, etc.
On the other hand terms describe Barack Obama as a loser, and the Democrats as losers. There are MANY terms that bring out the same conclusion. Long redundant terms are used to support each term indicating a defeat or a win for each man and each party AND that Romney is the fitting president! Such a matrix is impossible to "fabricate". It simply does not leave much room to speculate as to why it is there, as statistically it cannot happen by chance.
The following presents codes from three of the videos.
Meet Mitt the USA President 2012 (15:03)
In the Meet Mitt video, the sampling of codes below all appear in the portion of Deuteronomy 28:13-14 marked below in blue bold letters. Moses is describing the blessings of obedience to the Children of Israel.
And the LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them. So you shall not turn aside from any of the words which I command you this day, to the right or the left, to go after other gods to serve them. (NKJV)
In Video #1, a 70 letter matrix, with 87 letters in terms:
The Man's Description and Birthday
In parenthesis is the number of letters for each code.
- My name is M. R. (5)
- Romney (5)
- Mitt (3)
- Birthday: March 12, 1947 (4)
The Perfect/Fitting Ruler/King for Him
- President (4)
- A fitting president(8)
- The man for Him (6)
- And will rule (6)
- Perfect (4)
- The one that pays him is G-d (7)
- And makes him fit (6)
- Their king (4)
- The king (4)
- Other terms . . . (21 letters)
Total number of code letters in this matrix: 87 letters.
Individually, these short codes might seem unremarkable, but taken together in a single matrix that occupies only a portion of two verses, they take on greater significance. In addition, many of the codes share letters in the matrix, which also increases their significance.
Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama for President (28:13)
In Video #2, a 484 letter matrix:
From When? 2012!
The Man's Attributes, Blessings
- Bless all the work of your hand
- You will lend many nations.
- And G-d will make you His head
- You shall be above only.
- A fitting president He will favor
A Title of President, A President, A Pleasant President
- From a president, oh, the title is for Mitt
- Romney rise up, pleasant as a leader.
- And a president you will be . . . Mitt
In Video #2, a 3,696 character matrix:
- From 2012 [From when? 2012! (And the Hebrew year 5,773 is October 2012 to September 2013 for the sign.)]
Mitt Romney Wins
- Romney the super pleasant, as a majority, prepare. OR . . . as a leader, prepare.
- What does Mitt have from "mister"? He squashed, cursed the "mister". Squashed (it).
Barack Obama Loses
- Woe to Barack O. Tailing. Dead-beat.
- Oh, my bowels! The one that exit (born on) 1961 is the one. His heart scorches him. Did it come (is the reason) from M. R. Your mighty man (G-d), your nation?
Mitt Romney President in the Codes (17:06)
In Video #3, a 3,696 character matrix:
- Humble a Donkey (a Democrat).
- Put away DNC's light (DNC = Democratic National Committee).
- There is a sign, a G-dly sign. GOP sing/rejoice. They could.
- And the sign of G-d is there for me. To the Elephants they will yearn and M. R. they sing (and) drink (elephant = symbol of Republican Party).
- For me for a present, the step.
- A Mormon's present [a present to a Mormon).
In summary, we have an overwhelming number of terms that Romney will be the next president. We have numerous examples for each category below:
- Long terms that are extremely statistically significant.
- Many terms saying what one or more other terms say.
- Most of the terms share letters with other terms, therefore it is not a case of making random associations with odd words.
- In a previous video posted in January 2012, the Republicans opponents against Romney were shown to lose the race.
- Romney was shown as a winner in the Republican convention and against President Obama.
- Barack Obama was shown to lose the race.
- The Republican party was shown to win.
- The Democratic party was shown to lose.
- A Mormon was shown to win (Mitt Romney is a Mormon).
- Romney was seen in a positive light as the right person and a fitting president.
- Romney appears to be getting Divine support in various ways in the matrix.
Again, BCD does not endorse the use of codes for prediction. We encourage our readers to draw their own conclusions from these codes.
The final weeks of the campaign will be filled with more debates and campaigning by the candidates around the country. It remains to be seen how many of these codes will take on new meaning as the events between now and election day unfold.
Scripture quotations marked "NKJV"TM are taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright ©1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Information on Moshe Aharon Shak
Moshe Aharon Shak bases his matrices on strict rules as outlined in his book Bible Codes Breakthrough. He only uses statistically significant terms, and many other strict rules to minimize the chance of presenting bogus "codes." Contact Moshe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moshe Aharon Shak is a frequent contributor to BCD. If you are interested in reading more articles by Shak, be sure to visit the Directory of Moshe Aharon Shak's Articles for links to his other articles posted on BCD's site.
Links to the Three Videos
- Meet Mitt the USA President 2012 (15:03) (1/3)
[This is a newly revised version of the video previously presented.]
- Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama for President (28:13) (2/3)
- Mitt Romney President in the Codes (17:06) (3/3)
Now available, donate using PayPal ↓
Buddha and Jesus challenges numerous common notions about Buddhism (versus Judaism and Christianity).
To read more about this groundbreaking book, click here, or click below to order from Amazon today!