BCD is pleased to release its first in-house produced YouTube video. The video covers Ten Questions Answered About Bible Codes. Presented are answers to questions such as:
- What is your opinion about Michael Drosnin's books on codes?
- What about the millions of short ELSs?
- Why do you place so much emphasis on longer ELSs?
- Are codes real or just a coincidence?
- Isn't the Bible just a collection of myths?
- And more . . .
This short video is a great introduction to the topic of codes for anyone curious about Bible codes.
BCD plans to release additional videos in the near future on topics such as:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Do Bible Codes Have a Point of View?
- Codes with a Jewish Viewpoint
BCD's Director Ed Sherman welcomes your questions, suggestions and comments. Contact him at email@example.com.
Enjoy finding your own Bible codes.
Bible code search software is available in our online store.
By signing up to be a member of The Isaac Newton Bible Research Society, you will have access to more than fifteen years of research by our team of Bible code researchers.
Sign up to be a member today.
Now available, donate using PayPal ↓
Buddha and Jesus challenges numerous common notions about Buddhism (versus Judaism and Christianity).
To read more about this groundbreaking book, click here, or click below to order from Amazon today!