There are seven ELSs in the Hanukah example. This compares with 1,406 ELSs, or 400 distinct terms, about Christ from Isaiah 53. In other words, for every Hanukah ELS, we have found 209 ELSs in Isaiah 53. Where the word appears more than once, we have indicated how many other times it occurs. The Isaiah 53 ELSs deal extensively with many aspects of the life of Jesus of Nazareth, which, in itself, is quite remarkable and totally unexpected. Here is a comparison of the ELSs in the two clusters:
CLICK HERE to go to the next page or on a link below to continue:
- Comparing Clusters First of all, how does the Hanukah cluster compare to a truly significant example such as the Isaiah 53 cluster? And what do they look like when shown as matrices?
- Comparing ELSs Just take a look at the huge number of ELSs in the Isaiah 53 cluster compared with the seven valid Hanukah ELSs.
- Odds See the truly astonishing odds that codes from both sources would appear where they do by chance.
- Compactness How close are these codes to each other? We compared the remarkable compactness of the Isaiah 53 cluster with the War and Peace cluster.
- In Hebrew We also did a very illuminating side-by-side comparison between the Hebrew spellings of words in each cluster.
- Curiosities There are some other very unusual aspects of the Isaiah 53 cluster, including mind-boggling word patterns far more intricate and extensive than the Hanukah codes.
- Meanings We've also shown explanations of the Isaiah 53 terms in the cluster.
- Anticipating Skeptics And finally, we've tried to anticipate how the skeptics might respond to this report.
and sign up to receive Bible Code Digest with no cost or obligation.
Code Skeptics' Arguments Trashed
Ever since the first Bible codes were announced, skeptics have been saying, "Oh, well, you can also find codes like that in books like War and Peace and Moby Dick."
We took the time to examine this notion and the best example of it that the skeptics have been able to come up with. The results of our research have completely blown away their theory.
Click here to see for yourself.
NEW: Second Study Undermines
Skeptics' Main Objection
Click here for report